Skip to main content

SGB VA Course: My Honest Review

When searching for a virtual assistant course on a search engine, you may come across many suggestions that can be confusing. So, if you're looking for reviews from students who have already taken the course, here's my honest review of the SGB VA course.

As I mentioned before, I chose the SGB VA course not because I extensively researched or compared it with other courses. My main reason for taking the SGB VA course was Tania, the founder and teacher of this course. I appreciate her positive mindset, how she learns from her past experiences, and how she teaches us to avoid making the same mistakes. I feel like I've found someone I want to learn from.

When you read testimonials and success stories from SGBVA course alumni, you'll find that they express a sense of gratitude and belonging within the SGB VA family. Tania successfully creates a supportive and welcoming environment for her students. Her support, guidance, and motivation foster a positive and empowering atmosphere for her students. Tania also teaches us how to build confidence, develop skills, and cultivate a growth mindset to help students succeed in their virtual assistant careers.

If you believe that Tania is the right teacher for you, feel free to enroll in the SGB VA course. If you'd like to know more about the course, you can continue reading.

The SGB VA Course is a five-week online training program. It is specifically designed to help individuals build a sustainable VA business and create a fulfilling life. The course consists of 10 main lessons that guide students through the process of becoming high-quality virtual assistants and successfully launching their own virtual assistance business.

The SGB VA course also offers additional skill lessons to enhance each student's technical VA skills. These additional lessons cover a wide range of topics, including Calendar and Email Management, Social Media Management, Bookkeeping, LinkedIn, Travel Management, Project Management, and many more. Tania teaches the main lessons, and she invites some experts from the Philippines to teach the skill lessons.

Every day, we are required to write a daily report, simply reflecting on what we have done today, what we plan to do tomorrow, and how we can improve. Students are given assignments after each lesson to reinforce their learning and apply the concepts taught. The tasks in the main lessons are mandatory, and not completing them will result in zero points. The tasks in the skill lessons are optional.

The SGB VA course is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed as virtual assistants. At times, the tasks may seem challenging, but once you succeed, it will boost your confidence and make you feel more valuable.

The course is structured to guide students through the process of becoming high-quality virtual assistants and successfully launching their own virtual assistance business. This hands-on approach ensures that students can immediately put their newly acquired skills into practice. Additionally, students are granted six months of access to all course recordings, allowing them to review the material and continue learning at their own pace.

SGB VA course also emphasizes developing the right mindset for success and teaches the most sought-after VA skills that every business owner desires in a VA. By completing this course, you will not only gain the technical skills necessary to excel as a virtual assistant but also learn how to position yourself in the market and attract clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In The Beginning: Why I took SGB VA Course

Before taking the Virtual Assistant course at SGB VA , I had no knowledge of what a virtual assistant was, how to become virtual assistant, or the various virtual assistant job opportunities available. I had never even searched for "best virtual assistant in the world" on Google. So, how did I end up enrolling in the course? It all started with the frequent appearance of ads on my Instagram homepage. There was a captivating lady who would explain things that I didn't pay much attention to initially. However, I did notice that she spoke English fluently and occasionally spoke Indonesian with a different accent. Due to the frequency of these ads, I began to remember some of her advice: "Progress, not perfection," "Even without experience, you can still succeed," and "Support from the community." I started watching the ads whenever they popped up. One day, after watching a Korean drama called "Dr. Cha," I found myself contemplating m

Taking the Leap: Enrolling in the SGB VA Course

On June 8, 2023, in the morning, I decided to join the SGB VA free webinar. I chose 7 pm Jakarta time. Then I started joining the SGB Telegram, and that day there was an announcement that I could watch the recorded webinar talk show in Bahasa Indonesia. It was said that the talk show was at full capacity.  I watched how Ican and Catherine held the talk show, and my mind continuously thought, "Should I enroll in the SGB VA course?" From that talk show, I already knew how much I should pay if I wanted to join the SGB VA course . I could not decide, so I asked my husband. He said, "Go ahead." So I had no reason why I could not join the SGB VA course . I had a lot of free time. But I still felt unsure. At that time, I was not even sure about my capability. What if the Virtual Assistant job is not suitable for me? What if I cannot do the tasks well? What if I give up before finishing the course? I had a moment of self-reflection. I remembered what my friends told me a